Operating principle of foam pump head
1. Initial press - when we press the press head for the first time, the press head drives the auxiliary column to compress the spring through the connected main column; In the process of compressing the spring, the outer wall of the piston is forced to open the discharge hole of the secondary column by friction with the inner cavity wall of the body; When the piston slides downward, the air in the body is discharged through the opened secondary column discharge hole.
2. Press repeatedly to exhaust all the air in the body.
3. Liquid suction - press the press head by hand to discharge the air in the body through the main column, auxiliary column and piston, and then release the press head. The spring moves back (up) due to the loss of pressure. At this time, the piston also moves downward by rubbing the inner wall of the body to close the discharge hole of the auxiliary column; At this time, the liquid storage cavity in the body forms a vacuum suction state, and the glass ball is sucked upward, and the liquid in the bottle is sucked into the liquid storage cavity of the body through a straw.
4. Liquid storage - press the head for many times, and store the liquid to the body through several times of suction until the liquid is full.
5. foam discharge - when the liquid in the liquid storage chamber of the body is full, press the press head again, and the liquid will be directly ejected from the press nozzle through the discharge hole.